Services & Programs
The Office of Emergency Management has developed several programs that can assist the residences and businesses of South Hackensack. For questions or further information please contact our office.
- Preparedness Checklist for Businesses
- A checklist on creating an emergency plan is available to all businesses. Please contact our office to obtain a copy.
- Special Population List
- Used to assist emergency responders this is a list of of people who may have special needs during times of disasters or an incident. Special population may include small children, senior citizens, those infirmed or chronically ill, and those who require additional assistance during an emergency situation. Please contact our office to be included on the Special Population List. All information is confidential.
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- A group of trained specialized volunteers who will provide assistance in times of needs. These volunteers will receive training in all aspects of emergency response and will supplement emergency personnel. To become of CERT volunteer please contact our office.
- Emergency Fax List and Email Notification List
- These lists are used for emergency notifications and weather bulletins. If you would like to be included in either list please contact our office.